Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hello again and Happy New Year!!

Hope everyone has had an awesome holiday and is enjoying 2012 so far ^^ I'm really excited to be bringing everyone even more alpaca goodness this year. Last year was fun, but be ready for even more surprises and contests this year! And with the beginning of the month comes STOCK UPDATES!! I've added a lot of new items to both sections, so go take a looksie~!!

One thing I'd like to mention though is that this month is quite busy for me, so I'm going to have to put a cap on orders at 15 ORDERS TOTAL. So whenever I've gotten 15 orders 100% processed (order submission, received payment), I'll stop taking new orders until February 1st. Thanks for understanding, and happy shopping <3

NEW ADDITIONS

PLUSHES: School Babies, Necktie Alpacas, Kaomoji Alpacas

ACCESSORIES: Kaomoji Alpacas, Pastel Cellphone Pouches, Baby Coin Pouch