Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Schedule

Hi everyone!!

As we head into the holiday season, I have a few announcements to make regarding this shop, so please read below~

ORDERS CLOSED UNTIL JANUARY!!


Because I want to make sure to get all orders that have already been paid for out and delivered by Christmas, I WILL NOT ACCEPT NEW ORDERS UNTIL JANUARY 9TH.

SHOP SCHEDULE

Since I'll be taking a vacation next month as well, here's the holiday schedule!!

From now until December 21st I will be answering emails ONLY for orders placed in November. If you want to place a new order, you'll have to wait until I get back on January 9th.

DAYS OFF IN NOVEMBER: 23rd (Wednesday) ~ it's a national holiday
DAYS OFF IN DECEMBER/JANUARY: December 22nd through January 8th


HOLIDAY FUKUBUKUROS - SOLD OUT


ALL OPTIONS ARE SOLD OUT, THANK YOU & LOOK FORWARD TO THEIR ARRIVAL <3